Wholefoodcentral.com.au is all about choice.
When we started the online stop, our purpose is to give people the ability to adopt an organic and natural lifestyle to whatever level they choose, by providing the quality & range of products required to lead a totally organic and natural lifestyle in a quick, convenient & stylish shopping environment. I didn’t like searching far & wide to find products that I wasn’t sure were genuinely natural, & wondering whether the advice I was being given was just a sales pitch and I don’t think you should have to either.
At Wholefoodcentral, we are a certified organic retailer with Organic Food Chain. Therefore, we understand very clearly about certifications in our organic range and its importance to you. No one likes to be offered an " organic" product with dubious or no certification!
We also stock a wide range of fresh certified organic fruit & vegetables that are delivered to your doorsteps. As we are located in Country NSW, we are right next to some of the best certified organic growers in Australia! So taste the organic difference for yourself & be simply amazed! For the other product lines, we are constantly expanding our knowledge of how the products work, & what they feel like or smell like.
Our philosophy is that if we only stock products that fulfill one of the following requirements: organic, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan & cruelty free.
We understand that individual requirements and budgets varies, so we strive to stock as wide a range of products as possible, but we don’t compromise on our principles. We consider ingredients carefully, and where possible look for products which are certified as organic by bodies such as BFA, NASAA, & their worldwide equivalents. We endeavor to provide as detailed as possible products information & ingredients so that you can make an informed selection. Our customer specialists are always happy to answer your queries by email or phone 0415668873.
Our homepage is updated every week with our latest offers. We also send out a monthly email newsletter to let you know about new products launches & exclusive subscriber offers. You can sign up via the homepage.
We will evolve as the organic and healthfood industry continues to grow to bring you whatever you need to complete your organic and wholesome lifestyle. I hope you’ll enjoy the journey with us.
With our best wishes
Darren & Elaina
Why we’re the Choice for Organic and Healthfood Products in the Australia...
- Certified Organic Retailer with Organic Food Chain with a wide range of organic lifestyle products.
- 96% of our customers recommend us to their friends
- We understand the organic standards and we’re able to give you honest advice
- We are commited to provide products that will enhance & empower you physically and mentally.
- We are not tied to any one brand so we’re impartial when recommending organic products
The Wholefoodcentral.com.au 3 Step Promise to you…
Our Products Promise to You
- We will never stock products that contain SLS / Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Parabens, Mineral Oil / Petroleum Derivatives, Synthetic Colour or Fragrance, Propylene Glycol or are Animal Tested
- We will only recommend products we would recommend to our friends
- We will continually search for and stock the best organic and natural products available
Our Customer Service Promise to You
- We will provide free phone access to the advice of our product specialists
- We will respond to all email and telephone messages quickly and to the best of our ability
- We will continually expand our knowledge to be able to give you the best advice
Our Delivery Promise to You
- We commit to dispatching your order as soon as possible, please allow 4 - 10 business days for the your products to be delivered.
At Wholefoodcentral.com.au we strongly believe in building a close relationship with our customers & listening in detail to their requirements. If you have any questions about the current product range or ideas and suggestions for new items that should be included in the range please let us know. Either contact us by email or on 0415 668 873
Phone: 0415668873 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org