how to order
5 Simple Steps to Order
- Please log in or register first if you are a new customer. At this stage you will be prompted to complete your details including your selection of a password which must be a minimum of 6 characters long. Always check the screen that the website returns to you as it will detail any problem that may stop an order from being processed.
- View the delivery section for delivery schedule and areas where organic fresh produce/chilled/frozen items can be delivered.
- Make your selections in our shopping cart.
- Payment We do not take online payment for security reasons. Once you complete your order, one of our sales team will call you to ask for your credit card details for eftpos payment.
- Check out. Please ensure that you receive a confirmation e-mail which will be e-mailed to you by the website once you order has been successfully placed. If you don't receive the e-mail then generally it means that your order hasn't been completed correctly. You can check if your order has been accepted by going into the My Account section at the top of the Home Page. Here you can look at, among other things, all of the orders that you have successfully submitted. You may also change your password, mailing address and personal particulars in the My Account section.